When registering or logging in on our website, as appropriate, you will be asked certain information such as your complete name, email address, position/ designation, office department, sex, area code/ campus and or other personal information. In addition, other information such as your IP address and browser type will as well be collected. Your session and the pages you visit on www.mis.ifsu.edu.ph will be tracked, but you will remain anonymous. We may use your IP address to identify the general geographic area from which you are accessing this website.
We collect information from you when you register on our site or enter information on our website.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, login and use our website in the following ways:
• For systems administration purposes, and for the other purposes described in this policy.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• The email and other contact information such as your mobile or telephone numbers you provided will be used to send you notifications, confirmations, verfications, respond to inquiries and updates related to the use of our website.
The personal information you provided will remain private to us, however, we may provide these information to third parties in circumstances where we believe that doing so is necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; or protect our rights and safety and the rights and safety of our users or others.
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We do not use Malware Scanning.
We do not use an SSL certificate.
• We ask for personal information related to what is required by the Human Resource Office but we never ask for other personal information like credit card numbers which are unnecessary or are not related to their purposes.
• We allow your profile to be searched by any authorized or logged in users/ members but we only limit to basic information except to selected personnel in the Human Resource Office who will be using your information for work related purposes. You may at anytime change your personal information settings on our website which will be found in your profile page.
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
This site has reasonable security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties other uses.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website. Google and Other Advertising Sites We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site or any other advertising sites promoting their products and services.
We do not specifically market to children or people under the age of 18 years old.
Do we let third-parties, including ad networks or plug-ins collect PII from children under 13?
We will notify you via email
• Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
• Send information, respond to inquiries, login to our system, and/or other requests or questions
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
The effective date of this policy is October 1, 2019.
For queries, comments or suggestions regarding this privacy notice, please contact the Ifugao State University System Data Protection Officer through the following: